The ‘Isoder’ jacket is waterproof, flexible and ideal for all outdoor activities.
- Firstly made with ‘ISOLATECH’ for reducing condensation.
- Secondly fitted with a ‘MAGIC’ hood allowing good vision.
- Thirdly cut in a Kimono style for comfort.
- Most importantly it is fitted with a zip fastener under double flap, for weather resistance.
- Also with waterproof pockets.
- And finally the jacket has elasticated cuffs with fastener.
PPE Category IEN 343: 2003+A1: 2007
Fabric ‘Glentex’ : Value for money, Comfortable, flexible.
Coated on one side. 320g/m²
Available in Sizes:- Small – XX-Large
Available in Black
Special order colours Navy, Green, Yellow, Dark Yellow & Red please phone 01803 664196.
We at Mike Cornish have been proud suppliers of Guy Cotten workwear for the fishing industry for over 30 years and still rate them as the best Oilskins and Smocks available, tried and tested for decades by both the inshore and offshore fishing fleet as well as sport fishing such as angling and sea fishing, and also the farming and agricultural sector, food production and processing.
Guy Cotten is a French outdoor clothing manufacturer founded in 1964 by Guy Cotten, known for its distinctive yellow oilskin items, they make fishing workwear, clothing and personal equipment in areas such as the fishing industry, all sea and marine related professions, sports and outdoor, all-weather and safety clothing.