The original 3 layer PVC Bib & Brace with knee pads. The bib and brace of choice for those who demand more from commercial foul weather gear, aquaculture clothing and industrial rain gear. The Crew heavy duty pants are renowned for their comfort and toughness.
Stormline – Crew 654 Foul Weather Heavy Duty Bib and Brace Pants
Our biggest seller and the original double front bib, as supplied to the market for 20 years. For commercial fishermen and offshore fishing enthusiasts, the Crew 654 heavy duty foul weather bib and brace pants, with knee pads and ultra-safe high visibility detailing, will keep you totally protected on deck and on shore.
The Crew 654 is worn from Antarctica to the Arctic and everywhere in between by both commercial and recreational fishermen. This bib is also ideal for industrial cleaning or heavy duty farm work.
As seen on The Deadliest Catch.
- Heavy duty 650 gsm PVC
- Double fronted PVC
- Triple layer in the knee incorporating removable knee pads
- Elasticated braces with industrial plastic clip buckles
- Reinforced with tape at all stress points
- Velcro tape at legs for adjustment and safety
- Elastic waist
- Hi-Visibility Neon for Safety
IDEAL FOR USE AS:
- Fish industry workwear
- Lobster Fishing
- Commercial fishing foul weather gear
- Aquaculture rain gear
- Saltwater fishing clothing
- Offshore fishing foul weather gear
- Farming wet weather clothing
- Construction rain gear
- Forestry foul weather gear and wet weather clothing
- Survey rain gear
- Offshore foul weather gear
- Marlin fishing rain gear
- Bluefin Tuna Fishing Rain gear
- Fishing Oilskins