Seamless fine cotton liner. PVC dipped. The 660/34 gauntlet has more wrist coverage than the original 660.
Suitable for contact with foods. Special treatment against hydrocarbon. PVC dipped cotton liner.
Their performance and longevity are improved by a special hydrocarbon treatment. The cotton liner is both soft and comfortable. PVC, the material that is known to offer the greatest resistance to oils and chemicals (hydrochloric acid, caustic soda and kerosene in particular), does not cause allergies.
It provides maximum resistance to abrasion (level 4), which is reinforced by a rough finish on the hand that allows objects to be gripped securely. Designed for intensive use, with three lengths of forearm protecting (660).
Protects Against: CHEMICALS, LIQUID, OIL
Safety Standards: Cat. III / EN388: 2003 4121 / EN374-2 – 2003 / EN374:2003
Chemical resistant, ultra comfortable with good mechanical resistance.
- Fully coated, extra coating over entire hand
- Scalloped edge
- Rough finish over surface of hand
- Antibacterial and anti-odour treatment
- Special hydrocarbon treatment
- Anatomical shape
- Seamless knit
- 34cm (660/34)
- A flexible, soft glove that absorbs perspiration, for ultra comfortable extended wear and with good mechanical resistance.
- Seals and protects the hand against chemicals while remaining flexible
- Impermeable for working in damp or greasy environments, enabling you to grip objects securely
- Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
- Greater hygiene
- Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
- No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
- Wrist well protected