Large Store Pot Frame
- Ashworth pot frames are made from Heavy Duty Virgin black tubing.
- Which is durable, hard wearing and very strong.
- Made up of five rings slightly different in size welded together at the uprights.
- All Joints are heat welded for extra strength.
- Made from polyethylene tubing it will not go brittle in the sun.
- Store pots need little maintenance and will last for years, with only the netting, rubber and roping needing replacing.
- As well as making good store pots some fishermen also make these frames into cuttlefish pots!
- Manufactured locally in Devon since 1977 by the Ashworth family.
- The frame design is ideal for storing your catch of crabs or lobsters alive until you require them.
- Also available with the frames are custom made grid lid/bases. (Sold Separately)
- Top – 30” (760mm)
- Base – 30” (760mm)
- Height – 23” (585mm)
- Strength & Durability
- Cost Effective
- UV Protected PVC piping
- No Maintenance
- Produced in the UK