Grid Bottom for Inkwell 26″
- Made from hardwearing rigid plastic.
- The grid bottom is made up of 2” square, squares (52mm) this forms a strong grid that keeps the pot rigid at the base, but allows the water to pass through easily letting the pot sink to the bottom easily.
- Due to it’s design the Inkwell frame can withstand extreme weather conditions at sea and will not crush or buckle easily.
- The Inkwell design is ideal for local shore or deep sea fishing, and is excellent for catching crabs and lobsters,
- Also available are disc bottoms (Sold Separately)
Diameter 26” (660mm)
Depth 3/4” (20mm)
- Strength & Durability
- Cost Effective
- No Maintenance
- Produced in the UK